Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kuldip sent me a message that he tried to Google Earth Sprague, and couldnt locate it.
SO i thought i would bring Sprague Google Earth live through my camera.

Welcome to Sprague Manitoba, located approximately 175km South east of Winnipeg.
Youll see along the tour some tourist attractions, and local businesses


the Sprague Dump, located a few km from town deep into the woods. Open only a few days a week. This dump is heavily protected by a chainlink fence. I have yet to hear if any manitoba tigers have been caught. If i do hear of it, Curtis youll be the first one to know!




Here's my 9-1-1 numbers

This is what the moon looks like out here in Sprague!! I took this picture last night from my back yard!!



My next door neighbour, check out his yard, I wouldnt be surprise that hes got more than vegetables growing in his garden!

No comments: